Arc Flash Analysis
An arc flash study is the evaluation of a workplace facility by an electrical safety expert to determine hazards and risks in relation to electrical systems.
The on-site study results in arc flash equipment labeling, fault current and coordination analysis, recommendations for improvements and requirements for proper personal protective equipment (PPE). A review and analysis of the facilities written electrical safety program can also be included. As TTM Enerji, we can;
- performe arc flash analysis according to IEEE 1584-2018 std.
- performe arc flash analysis according to NFPA 70E Annex D.2 ve D.3
- define PPE reqiurements according to arc flash analysis results
- define work permits for appropriate works
- create safety labels in multiple languages